For years, safety leaders have been challenged with hitting the goal of zero injuries. Millions of dollars are spent in search of Zero Injuries, the "Holy Grail" of safety. Many of these efforts have proved beneficial, and yet many others must be questioned. Some of the finest safety cultures meet the goal of Zero Injuries, only to find that a tragic event shatters Zero, leaving it a hollow memory of what was, but no longer is. Is Zero the right goal or is there a better one that will drive continuous safety improvement?
Join me at this session and learn what lies Beyond Zero, and how this is the goal your culture must strive for to not only survive, but thrive in today's competitive landscape.
Access to the live webcast.
Access to the recording of the session in your Learn@ASSE Dashboard!
Handouts from the session
- ASSE Member Price: $95
- Non-Member Price: $115
Webinar Sponsored by MPS.
Bill Sims Jr.
President- The Bills Sims Company
Bill Sims, Jr., is President of The Bill Sims Company. For more than 30 years, the Bill has created over 1,000 leading indicator positive reinforcement systems that have helped large and small firms to inspire better performance from employees and increase bottom line profits. Clients include UAW/Ford, Coca-Cola, and Disney, to name a few. He holds patents in the field of behavior modification and positive reinforcement.
Bill is a world renowned keynote speaker and also conducts leadership workshops globally. Recently, Bill was honored as a Top Ten Speaker by the National Safety Council. His first book, entitled Green Beans & Ice Cream—The Remarkable Power of Positive Reinforcement, has garnered rave reviews.
ASSE virtual events are designed to be viewed on most standard laptops and desktops. Many of our videos and on-demand products may also be viewed on tablets and mobile devices.
If you are viewing a live webcast, click here to test your system.
If you are signing up for a video or on-demand presentation, we suggest that you truly test your system by first registering for one of ASSE's free videos. A list of videos that are free to members can be found here.
If content isn't playing, you can try a couple of things. First, if you're viewing this at work, please check with your IT staff. Oftentimes, IT departments will "throttle" videos so that they play slowly or won't play at all. Usually, when they see that the video is being used for professional development, they can ease up on the security settings and let the video play.
Secondly, if you have the ability to login and view the videos on a different browser (like Chrome, Safari or Firefox) give that a try. We tend to see a lot of people who have problems when using Internet Explorer.
- It is recommended that you use a PC or MAC with an updated Internet Browser.
- Make sure you have pop-ups blockers disabled in your Internet browser settings.
- Make sure that your internet browser is Active X enabled.
- We recommend a wired connection. While wi-fi may work just fine, a wired connection gives a consistent signal and consistent bandwidth. A wired connection provides a better experience.
- Audio (sound) is projected through your computer speakers. Be sure your computer is equipped with speakers so you can hear the presenters.
- Need Further Technical Assistance? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Support Team at 1- 800-274-9390