The ISO 45001 Certificate Course
4-Week Fully Online -APRIL 22nd COURSE IS NOW FULL! REGISTRATION FOR THE UPCOMING COURSE COMING SOON!
The ISO 45001 Online Certificate Program provides learners with the tools to implement the ISO 45001 standard. Learners will learn about clauses of the standard, participate in a self-assessment and develop an implementation Action Plan and evaluation strategy.
This module is pre-work that learners must complete prior to accessing the actual LearnEx course and will be an introduction to the ISO 45001 course.
This module provides foundational information, terminology and definitions and opportunity for learners to complete a self-assessment.
This module focuses on Clause 4, Context of an Organization and Clause 5, Leadership and Worker Participation.
This module focuses on Clause 6 Planning and Clause 7 Support.
This module focuses on Clause 8 Operations and Clause 9, Performance Evaluations.
This module focuses on Clause 10, Improvement and provides a summary and wrap-up.
- Create a compelling story around developing and implementing an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) in accordance with ISO 45001.
- Explain the importance and value of implementing an OHSMS following the ISO 45001 standard.
- Define key terminology and guidelines related to the implementation of the ISO 45001 standard.
- Navigate the ISO 45001 standard and its main sections.
- Assess performance of your health and safety management system, leveraging the success factors listed in the ISO 45001 standard with an aim to continuously improve the process.
- Translate knowledge gained through the LearnEx course into an actionable plan for initiating your own OHSMS development and implementation.
Learn on YOUR schedule! You will have full access to interactive video lectures, course discussions, interactive games, and scenario-based/real-world assessments. All content is asynchronous (you don't need to be somewhere "live" to participate).
Resources and handouts from the course
The course runs for 4-weeks from .
- ASSE Member Price: $795
- Non-Member Price: $955